Tattoo Removal using the most
advanced technology in the worlD
The Norton Clinic is specialised in aesthetic medicine and skin health for the face and body. Our ethos is to create a premium, personalised service and prioritise each patients individual skin health needs.
Run by our experienced medical doctors and skilled team, The Norton Clinic uses the highest quality of skin laser technology in both Australia and internationally to provide the safest and most clinically advanced results.
At The Norton Clinic we offer the most advanced technology in the world from Italy with the award winning Pico Discovery Plus Laser the offers faster results of all colours in the shortest time and minimum pain. We also offer numbing or anaesthetic cream for your comfort and use the latest cooling system of chilled air to reduce pain in a relaxed environment with experienced tattoo removal operators with proven results.
After tattoo removal, we offer free of charge Fractional Laser to aid in the treatment of damaged skin, scar recovery and a speedy recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can expect to feel a level of discomfort, however pain is an individual experience. A common description is to compare the pain to a flick from an elastic band.
The choice to remove a tattoo at The Norton Clinic may be due to one, or more of the following reasons:
- Most time efficient laser treatment available globally. The Pico Plus Laser needs less treatments than competing technologies to eliminate tattoos.
- Safe removal of tattoos and suitable for all skin types
- Previously tried elsewhere to remove a tattoo with blue and green ink but was unsuccessful.
- Desire to remove a tattoo due to not being happy with its appearance, faded or blurred design. The tattoo no longer fits your current image or you wish to fade a tattoo for a cover up.
Every patient will experience a personalised treatment based on the specific skin type, colours in tattoo and size. Excitingly, the Quanta Systems Discovery Pico Plus Laser that we use is the most advanced currently on the market and you can expect the following:
The Latest in Pain Reduction Technology
Best quality result available in this technology across all skin types and colours
Eliminate tattoos faster across fewer treatments than competing technologies
During your first visit to the clinic during your free consultation we will assess your tattoo and provide you with the most transparent outcome.
We will spend around 20 – 30 minutes explaining how the tattoo removal works, diagnose your skin and answer any questions you have.
The actual treatment time is dependant on the size of the tattoo and can be complete in just a few minutes. Very small tattoos can be complete in 30 seconds to a couple of minutes, where as larger areas can expect 10-15 minutes of laser time.
Your best chance at making sure your skin recovers as quickly as possible is to take care of your skin. The better condition your skin is in before treatment, the better the results will be.
We use the best post laser cream, Acacia Organics Post Laser which is 100% natural and organic.
Post treatment care is vital to ensure the treated area heals effectively to achieve your desired results. The following steps should be carefully executed:
• Apply Acacia Organics Post Laser to the treatment area twice a day for two weeks following treatment
• Avoid direct sun exposure for the first two weeks and ensure spf 50+ sun cream is applied thereafter during the entire tattoo removal process.
• Showering is acceptable after 24 hours, however it is advised that you avoid prolonged exposure to water and avoid excessive heat in the skin for 48 – 72hours post treatment. This includes direct water pressure from a shower, exercise, swimming pools, using a bath etc. Excess moisture will hinder the wound/scab from healing.
• Avoid injury to the area
• Avoid scratching, picking or touching the direct or surrounding area.
• Avoid shaving over the area for the first 3 weeks to ensure the skin is 100% healed
• Cold packs or a cool cloth may be applied if further discomfort persists
The number of treatments required for each tattoo varies. Generally the average required number of treatments varies from 5-10, with the average being 7. The factors which determine the number of treatments required for complete removal are:
- The colours involved in the ink – different colours require a different setting on the laser to effectively control the power of the laser energy and remove the ink. Complex multicolour designs will take more time than a simple one colour design.
- Location on the body – parts of the body will disperse, filter and remove the ink more quickly than others. The feet and hands will take longer to achieve results
- The type and depth of ink used
- The age of the tattoo
- The patients reaction to the treatment (immune response)
- Skin Tone – Lighter skin will respond more efficiently than darker tones
- Whether the client has previously been treated by another laser system
Come into our clinic today for an obligation, FREE consultation and trial test patch. In person we can provide a more specific and expert assessment of your individual tattoo.
Prices starting at $85.00
|2 x 2cm from||$85.00|
|5 x 5 cm from||$115.00|
|10 x 5cm from||$155.00|
|15 x 10 from||$265.00|
- Anything over is custom quoted for amount
- 4 tattoo removals prepaid 15% off
- 6 tattoo removals prepaid 20% off
Quanta Systems Pico Discovery Plus Laser
To support premium service and prioritisation of your skincare, The Norton Clinic utilises the most advanced global technology available in the market, the Pico Discovery Plus Laser. The Pico Discovery Plus improves the quality of results across all skin types and colours and all treatable colours leveraging three laser wavelengths and four pulse modes to eliminate tattoos across fewer treatments than competing technologies.
In recognition of its excellence in medical aesthetics, the Pico Discovery Plus Laser was awarded the Best Multi-Used Technology award at the 2017 Aesthetic Industry Awards.
2 x 2cm from $85.00
5 x 5cm from $115.00
10 x 5cm from $155.00
15 x 10cm from $265.00
Anything over above sizes will be a custom quote amount.
4 tattoo removals prepaid 15% off
6 tattoo removals prepaid 20% off
Please call (02) 8507 0896 or book online to organise a one on one complimentary consultation.